Below is a list of links to my presence on all the major social media platfroms. I have listed them more or less in order of activity as of March 2021 and noted my primary use of each. So, pick your poison.
- Instagram. Probably my most used platform. Like a lot of folks, I’m queasy about the Facebook connection, but the visual nature suits me and my work and so many people are on it, it seems self-defeating not to be there. Also, I hate how they don't let you link out from a post. Just stupid. A lot of folks use Linktree to get around that, which I'm not crazy about as a solution, for myself. Seems to work fine for the folks who use it. I'm dumping all my Instagram-related links on a page on this site for now. We'll see how that goes!
- Twitter. Love to hate it; hate to love it. This is where I am most scattershot and often veer into the political, so if left leaning politics are not your bag, might want to give me a pass on this one. But this is where I’m most likely to make any announcements, assuming I have anything to announce.
- Flickr. I go in and out with this one although in many ways it’s my favorite.
- TickTok. Just starting to figure this one out.
- Pinterest. I haven’t really figured out how to do this one. I actually use it a ton but mostly for inspiration and visual reference.
- Facebook. What I said about Instagram times 10.
- YouTube. Haven’t put anything up in a long while, but hoping to do more in the coming months.
- Tumblr. Another neglected platform but I feel like it’s worth another look.
- LinkedIn. I do post here but mostly related to my day job as an Learning Experience Designer. This one is weird because I work at LinkedIn so I kind of want to keep it separate from my art practice and personal work. Feel free to follow me on LI but I only connect to folks with whom I have worked, whom I know personally, or who are reaching out for a specific purpose (ex. want to collaborate or are looking for advice etc.)